The world has evolved over the last several thousand years, but the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) are still applicable. Modern day practitioners of TCM focus attention on restoring and maintaining a natural, healthy flow of energy through the body.
What do I mean by a healing energy?
You feel better when the natural balance in your body is maintained. You see, there’s more to your body than just organs and tissues. There are entire systems that need to be in harmonious balance in order for you to thrive.
One modern modality of TCM is acupuncture.
In fact, acupuncture does more than just balance your body. Western practitioners use acupuncture to stimulate nerves, muscles, and connective tissue to reduce pain and inflammation.
And when you ensure your body has a healthy flow of energy while stimulating your nervous system — the healing opportunities are incredible. Acupuncture has the ability to treat many different conditions and is also known for its ability to provide pain relief.
There is a common misconception when people hear the word “needle” as it refers to acupuncture...
The needles used in the world of medicine and dentistry are very large, but an acupuncture needle is thinner than one of the hairs on top of your head. Acupuncture needles are disposable; they are used only once. They are very fine and don’t feel like any needles you might have come across before.
Here are just a few of the conditions successfully treated with acupuncture:
- You’re horribly stressed and aren’t able to relax or sleep
- You get horrible cramps with your period and nothing seems to relieve the pain and bloat
- Your cycle has never been regular, you’ve been on the Birth Control Pill forever, and you’re wanting to have a baby
- You’ve had multiple miscarriages or several failed IVFs
- You’re undergoing IVF and want to increase both the quality and quantity of your eggs
- You have breast cancer and want to support your body through treatment and into recovery
I have been a licensed acupuncturist since 1987 and have helped thousands of people recover their health and restore their lives in my clinical practice. I have a very light touch and specialize with people who are uncomfortable with needles.
If you’re truly invested in your health and overall wellbeing, I am honored to guide you on your healing journey.
California State Acupuncture License: AC3404
Back to the Top